Service Level Agreement-Standard Support
This Service Level Agreement (this “SLA”) describes the commercebuild support policies for its product. commercebuild may modify this SLA at any time by posting a revised version on commercebuild.com and/or notifying your designated contact via email. Notwithstanding the foregoing, commercebuild agrees that there will be no material diminishment in the benefits provided to you under this SLA during your subscription to our platform. In the event of a conflict between this SLA and the commercebuild Services Agreement you have entered with commercebuild (the “Agreement”), the Agreement shall control, but only to the extent of such conflict. Capitalized terms used herein but not defined herein shall have the meanings set forth in the Agreement.
Fully paid user of commercebuild.
A period of time when the commercebuild site is not operational.
Any issues resulting from Customer Content, Modifications, Customizations, Third Party Applications, Third Party Web Services, Third Party Content or any code other than what is provided through commercebuild.
The server environment for the Software Product, which is currently Google Cloud Platform for V4 and Amazon Web Services for V3.
Is either the Customer’s designated internal staff or a third party retained by the Customer pursuant to a separate agreement that is responsible for the technical management of Customer’s use of the Services.
An unexpected failure or degradation in the quality of the Services which is reported to commercebuild by the Customer.
The ability to run the Customer’s Production Instance without errors or failures.
Standard Support plus round the clock support for critical issues, priority queue to Support tickets and feature requests.
The period from the time the Production case was logged in the commercebuild Helpdesk until commercebuild responds to the Customer and/or escalation within commercebuild, if appropriate. Because of the widely varying nature of issues, it is not possible to provide specific resolution commitments.
Credits available to the Customer if the Service Level is not met for any given calendar month, if the Customer, within thirty (30) days after the end of such calendar month, applies to commercebuild for such credit. After commercebuild receives such a request and confirms that the Service Level has not been met, commercebuild will provide the Customer with a credit towards the SaaS Platform Fee attributable to that calendar month.
The Software Product is operational during 99.5% of any given calendar month.
The Support Services provided to all Customers.
The Software Product support provided by commercebuild.
“We,” “we,” “Us,” “us,” “Our,” or “our”
“commercebuild Services Agreement”
Agreement between commercebuild and the Customer detailing the requirements for implementing an instance of the Software Product for the Customer. Updates to this document will be available at commercebuild.com/legal.
2. Description of Services Being Provided
commercebuild builds and delivers B2B and B2C eCommerce solutions for Customers who operate Sage X3 or Sage 300 ERP systems. The Software Product built by commercebuild delivers real-time integration for the Customer between the Software Product and their Sage ERP solution.
3. Support Commitment
commercebuild ensures that the Software Product will meet the Service Level. In the event the Software Product does not meet the Service Level, the Customer is eligible to receive Service Credits.
As part of the Hosted Service, we will take all reasonable measures to keep uptime at or above 99.5%. If, due to our error, our hosted servers are down in a given month, you will be entitled to receive a credit towards the SaaS Platform Fee attributable to that calendar month.
The Support Commitment does not apply to any Downtime:
- That results from a suspension or Remedial Action, as described in the commercebuild Services Agreement.
- Caused by factors outside of our reasonable control, including any Force Majeure event, Internet access, or problems beyond the demarcation point of our network.
- That results from any actions or inactions of you or any third party.
- That results from the equipment, software or other technology of you or any third party (other than third party equipment within our direct control).
- That results from any regular Maintenance (normally conducted during the hours of 9pm-4am PT)
We are constantly improving our Software Product and want to ensure you benefit from such improvements. To that end, we will:
- Provide you with corrections, changes, or workarounds for any significant defects, errors, or malfunctions in our Software Product or systems, on a timely basis, given the nature and scope of the defect.
- Install upgrades of our Software Product to the hosted servers as soon as practical after they become available. We will promptly notify you of any upgrades that will significantly affect your program functionality.
- Make release notes available via the commercebuild helpdesk and identify any significant impact upgrades may have on existing customizations.
- Make available to you any revisions to the system documentation developed to reflect upgrades and improvements to the Software Product.
Standard Support is included in your monthly commercebuild SaaS Platform Fee. You may, at any time, request to be upgraded to Premium Support, which includes dedicated account management support.
Standard Support covers:
- Access to the most recent release of commercebuild. Following any new release, we will also provide you with support for the prior versions of our Software Product unless documented otherwise.
- Integration with the most recent released versions of Sage X3 and Sage 300.
- Fixes to Software Product defects/bugs or errors to code.
- Unlimited access to the commercebuild Helpdesk, which is where you can submit a Support ticket, access the Knowledge Base and review software product release notes.
- Managed commercebuild Cloud Hosting:
- High performance, high availability Google Cloud Platform infrastructure
- Access to Tier 1 Internet bandwidth
- Utlizes principles developed by Google to allow for scalability
- Managed firewalls and intrusion detection
- Bi-annual infrastructure security audits
- Regular payment card industry security audits
- Database management
- Elasticsearch on-site search technology
- Content delivery network
- System back-ups
Standard Support does not include the provision of customization advice or consulting services. Neither does it cover problems caused by your system administrator, such as your accidental or inadvertent destruction of your own data, or a Force Majeure.
commercebuild will take organizational, physical, and technical precautions to protect the security of your data, as described in the documentation. Those precautions will include measures for preventing access, use, modification or disclosure of your data by our employees and contractors except (a) to provide the Hosted Service and prevent or address service or technical problems, (b) as compelled by law, or (c) as you expressly permit in writing.
4. Hours of Operation & Responsiveness
commercebuild is committed to providing ongoing support to our Customers. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to Incidents to the extent such Incidents are not the result of Excluded Services, as reasonably determined by commercebuild.
For Standard Support Customers, we have three support offices in three separate time zones, providing regional business hours coverage. Our regular hours of operation are Monday to Friday:
North America Support Office
9:00am to 5:00pm PT (GMT -8 hours)
EMEA Support Office
9:00am to 5:00pm SAST (GMT +1 hours)
Asia Pacific Support Office
9:00am to 5:00pm NZDT (GMT +12 hours)
commercebuild observes all applicable statutory holidays in the jurisdiction(s) where individual support offices are located. Requests received during times when no support office is open will be responded to the following business day.
In many instances, the Customer can reasonably self-diagnose issues by accessing the Software Product information that is readily available in the knowledge base. For requests that cannot be resolved via the Knowledge Base, you should submit a ticket through the Helpdesk.
Priority 1 (“High”)
Priority 2 (“Normal”)
Priority 3 (“Low”)
The support hours and response times stated in the table above are provided from 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, and will be provided according to time zone of the closest support office to the Customer.
Priority 1 (“High”)
Less than one (1) working day
Priority 2 (“Normal”)
Less than five (5) working days
Priority 3 (“Low”)
5. Procedure for Reporting an Incident
An Incident refers to your instance of the Software Product not functioning as designed, and therefore does not refer to a request for new functionality, a change to existing functionality, or a request for commercebuild to do work on behalf of you that you, or any Customer, would normally do themselves.
A critical Incident is defined as the Software Product unavailable for all Customers or a Software Product Incident that has a negative revenue impact on the Customer.
To report an Incident, click on the “Report an Incident” link in the Helpdesk and select a relevant support heading. You can also search the Knowledge Base using the Search Box to see if a similar Incident has been reported and potentially resolved.
There are no limits to the number of Incident tickets that can be submitted by a Customer within a calendar year.
If after investigating an Incident it is deemed not to be an Incident, as defined in Section 1, it will be treated as regular billable work, in 15 minute increments.
Maximizing your Sage ERP investment. That’s commercebuild.
Ready to get started?
Sign up for your free demo to see first-hand how commercebuild unlocks the powerful logic in your Sage ERP system to deliver a comprehensive end-to-end customer experience.